[TxMt] TextMate as a PHP editor

Bruno Bronosky BrunosJunk at Bronosky.com
Tue Mar 8 19:02:05 UTC 2005

I'll answer my own question.  I closed TM, deleted the
com.macromates.textmate.plist preference and now it uses the "HTML
(PHP)" syntax by default.

(Just got Mats' response.)
I don't know how to recreate the error Mats, I'm sorry.

But I do have some question about the phpcc stuff (
http://ian.ardes.com/phpcc/ ).  Is that in the php bundle from the svn?
  I think I installed that a while back, but I don't know how it
survived the update.

Thank you,

--==<< R i c h a r d B r o n o s k y >>==--