[TxMt] Background/foreground colors

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Fri Mar 4 21:26:00 UTC 2005

At 9:14 PM +0000 3/4/05, Mats Persson wrote:
>Perhaps that group could also collaborate on creating a more
>extensive documentation on the Wiki ??? Sort of a mini TM
>Wikipedia.org thing.

I think this is a very good idea, and probably the best use (in my
opinion) for the Wiki. Feature requests and bug reports seem to
mostly live on the mailing list and developer talk lives on the SVN
mailing list.

However, this will take one energetic person to organize the effort,
and that person is not me!  However, once a part of the wiki were
organized, bundle writers could promise to write some documentation
for the WikiManual.

best wishes, Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu