[TxMt] "test" in Language editor not working with "inline markdown"

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 16 20:27:28 UTC 2005

I noticed the following while playing with the markdown bundle. Seems
to me like a bug when changing a language that is included in the
current language for a document.

1) Open an empty document, write some stuff (including some inline
markdown like emphasis) and select markdown as a language.
2) Make changes to the inline markdown language, press format and
test. They are not reflected in the text.
3) Opening a new file, copying the text over, and making the language
in the new file markdown reflects the changes. The original file
still does not show any difference.
4) Changing the language of the original file to LaTeX, and then back
to markdown doesn't fix it either.
5) Changing the language of the original file to Inline markdown, and
then back to markdown still leaves it bad.

Haris