[TxMt] LaTeX syntax enhancements.

otheraccount at verizon.net otheraccount at verizon.net
Mon Jan 31 01:31:23 UTC 2005

Hm... Sorry to be stiffing others/Brad with the svn stuff. But
honestly, I'd have to learn it from scratch, which I don't have time to
do right now, so, I assure you, I would accidentally blow up the earth.

By the way, if there's a readme file in the bundle somewhere, it might
be worth mentioning there that you have to set the environment variable
$TM_BIBFILE to the full pathname of the bib file.

With respect to Bibdesk, which came up earlier---that was partly the
impetus for trying to do cite completion via TextMate. As nice as it is
in other respects, Bibdesk strikes me as incredibly slow and
crash-prone about doing completions, and does them sort of weirdly. So
it seems to me it reflects really well on TextMate that it'd be
possible to whip up a faster alternative with just a few scripts...
Impressive of it. Or rather of Allan, inasmuch as it's probably not
writing itself. Yet.