[TxMt] Shell script for excalibur

Mr. Robert Ullrey robert_ullrey at mac.com
Sat Feb 26 23:33:22 UTC 2005

One more help request. How can I write a better command that would check
a whole document, or selected text, and spell check it through
excalibur.

What I am using now is:

input: document
open -a excalibur "$TM_FILEPATH"
output: disgard

This calls excalibur with the file fine. I run the spell check and make
changes and then excalibur asks me to save it. When I return to TextMate
the page does not show the corrections until I click on it. Any further
suggestions for the code much appreciated.

If anyone would like this added to the LateX bundle, I would be happy to
add it.

Cheers
Robert