[TxMt] Shell script for excalibur

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Feb 28 16:34:30 UTC 2005

On Feb 27, 2005, at 0:33, Mr. Robert Ullrey wrote:

> One more help request. How can I write a better command that would
> check
> a whole document, or selected text, and spell check it through
> excalibur.

I don't know excalibur, but what advantages does it have over the
system spell checker that TextMate currently uses? If the only
advantage is that it skips the markup, then this should be solved in
beta 6/7 where it'll (amongst others) be possible to selectively
disable spell checking for elements matched by the syntax definition.