[TxMt] unable to add dot-files to project

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Sat Feb 26 10:32:49 UTC 2005

On Feb 24, 2005, at 14:46, Brian Lalor wrote:

> I'm trying to create a project containing the .files from my home
> directory (.profile, .bashrc, &c.). When I explicitly add a .file to
> the project, either by dragging a proxy icon from an existing TM
> document, using the "tm" command line program (with multiple files),
> or  using "add existing files..." from the project drawer, the files
> just disappear from the project.
>
> There used to be a per-project file/folder pattern setting accessible
> from the info window, but that's gone, with only the ability to edit
> per-project variables.

There is only the ability to set per folder reference patterns. That
files outside folder references are filtered using the default patterns
is a bug.

You can remove “\.|” from the default file pattern to have it work, but
then .files will of course show up in new folder references you create
(where you could manually add this part again though).