[TxMt] unable to add dot-files to project

Brian Lalor blalor at bravo5.org
Thu Feb 24 13:46:49 UTC 2005

TM 1.1b5

I'm trying to create a project containing the .files from my home
directory (.profile, .bashrc, &c.). When I explicitly add a .file to
the project, either by dragging a proxy icon from an existing TM
document, using the "tm" command line program (with multiple files), or
  using "add existing files..." from the project drawer, the files just
disappear from the project.  There used to be a per-project file/folder
pattern setting accessible from the info window, but that's gone, with
only the ability to edit per-project variables.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

--
    __   ____
   / /  / __/ Brian Lalor
  / _ \/__ \  blalor at bravo5.org