[TxMt] Latex in Beta 5

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Fri Feb 18 12:20:21 UTC 2005

On 18. feb 2005, at 10:32, tim wrote:

> I think it's because I changed the PDFLatex command, as per Sune's
> instructions. So I have LaTeX, the standard bundle, and Latex, with
> just my altered command (different UUIDs).
> Would that cause it?

Hmm.. it really shouldn't. I've had the same problem before, with a
LaTeX and a Latex... maybe remains from a previous version? By the way,
I put those fixed to the latex commands in the repos so they should
make the next beta.

--
Sune    ::    http://cyanite.org/
     "And now there is merely silence, silence,