[TxMt] Latex in Beta 5

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Feb 18 14:19:53 UTC 2005

On Feb 18, 2005, at 13:20, Sune Foldager wrote:

>> I think it's because I changed the PDFLatex command [...]
> Hmm.. it really shouldn't. I've had the same problem before, with a
> LaTeX and a Latex... maybe remains from a previous version?

Yes, I hope/think that as well. Unique IDs weren't introduced until
recently, so if you had old changed defaults, these may not have been
recognized correctly -- I did try to make it assign UUID's to custom
items based on the name, in case the custom item lacked one. But if the
default and custom LaTeX bundle had different casing, that's probably
why it didn't recognize them as the same.

If there are any future problems with double items or similar, let me
know.