[TxMt] Better Printing!

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Fri Aug 26 15:14:59 UTC 2005

At 10:35 AM +0100 8/26/05, Andre Posumentov wrote:
>A reasonable work-around is to create a shell script, (calling
>enscript or whatever), wrap this up in Platypus
>(http://sveinbjorn.sytes.net/platypus) and put the resulting
>application into the Dock.  That way, you can simply drag your files
>onto the dock icon to print them, rather than having to fumble
>around with Terminal each time.

Or perhaps it could be turned into a little TM Printing.tmbundle.  I
don't use enscript, as I use htmltidy and  perltidy to clean up
actual code and never print out code, but it seems like a combination
of enscript and lpr should do it. Extra slick would be some way of
querying the available system printers and using Cocoadialog to pop
up a choice of targets...

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu