[TxMt] [feature request] Better Printing!

Andre Posumentov andre at alpdesignworks.com
Fri Aug 26 09:35:39 UTC 2005

I'd like to add my vote for better printing from TextMate - in
particular the ability to set the font and size.  This is basic
functionality that a good code editor should should offer, IMHO.

A reasonable work-around is to create a shell script, (calling
enscript or whatever), wrap this up in Platypus (http://
sveinbjorn.sytes.net/platypus) and put the resulting application into
the Dock.  That way, you can simply drag your files onto the dock
icon to print them, rather than having to fumble around with Terminal
each time.

Best,
-- Andre