[TxMt] Markdown bug in b7 and Tiger

Hannu Rajaniemi hannu.rajaniemi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 22:47:19 UTC 2005

Hi,

Today, I updated to Tiger and downloaded the b7: then I did a SVN
checkout of the bundles. Everything appeared to be working fine, until
I tried the Markdown bundle (I write my blog in Markdown). The bundle
seems to work, but I get an immensely annoying system bell sound with
every keystroke! The problem seems to be restricted to the Markdown
bundle, as far as I can tell.

Anyway, thanks again for TextMate: it's really becoming a brain
extension for me. Any chance of seeing any Automator/TM interplay in
the future?

- Hannu Rajaniemi