[TxMt] Refreshing the project drawer

Björn bjoern at lauschmusik.de
Tue Apr 26 08:34:19 UTC 2005

Hey,

you cant really imagine HOW i want this annoying refresh to be fixed.
Really, this is the ONLY thing driving me crazy. TextMate is absolutely
amazing piece of software but the time i spent on re-expanding my
folder structure is unnecessary imho :(

So as everyone on this list (in the world) i am waiting for the next
beta release hoping that the best editor on a mac is getting better :)

.bjoern