[TxMt] OK now I get it, TM ROCKS MY WORLD

Samuel DeVore sdevore at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 02:51:08 UTC 2005

Ok,
I just have to say, WOW. I get it, I have drunk the cool aid and I am in
heaven. I started using TextMate for a new project, I have been a faithful
beliver in the 'it doesn't suck' BBEdit for as long as I can remember (I
have CD's back to at least 3.0), but I think that app may begin to get more
and more idle time...

The power of this app, tied into the command line and other goodies is only
hurting my productivity in that I keep streamlining my work process, and
tuning it, and tweeking it, oh who knew a text editor could be FUN! Thank
you to every one who has contributed to the commands and snipits, and the
syntax files.

One question though, is there a way to print out a pretty (enough) list of
the snipit triggers for a particular syntax?

this is one app that is so worth registering. Wicked!

Sam D