[TxMt] great .bash_profile tip and question

Paul Nordstrom August paul at archivistes.com
Tue Nov 30 08:48:59 UTC 2004

As a definite unix newbie this was a great tip -- thanks!

Much nicer than opening files in pico... :) In testing it I found a
".bash_history" file which I didn't even know existed!

BTW thanks to the Cyberduck tip posted a few weeks ago, I'm now editing
files via SFTP in TextMate; works like a charm.

Hmmm... I ssh into a remote server frequently; if I add the "tm ()..."
command to my .bash_profile remotely will TM open it during the ssh
session? That would really save time... I'll try.

Paul