[TxMt] Textmate Icon proposal - How About a Competition?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Nov 25 00:41:38 UTC 2004

On Nov 24, 2004, at 23:24, jheyer wrote:

> I'm no icon designer but how about something simple like the attached
> .jpg?

I don't know if I'm allowed to say so, but justin did a mockup of a
single key with a gear on it (as the glyph). And I do like the symbolic
value of this (i.e. key = type text, gear = automation).

I would like to see a sheet of code behind the key or some code/markup
superimposed onto the key, just to emphasize the purpose of the
program/icon -- but I don't think justin was too keen on that idea ;)