[TxMt] Textmate Icon proposal - How About a Competition?

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Thu Nov 25 23:51:34 UTC 2004

Well, I threw together a really basic sketch... While I love the "little
guy", I think that part of the problem with the logo is its reliance on
small details that get lost at smaller sizes. Not that this one is
totally better, but I think it would scale better and it provides some
food for thought... not at all final quality!

Chris