[TxMt] web color palates for TM?

M Spreij nemo at mac.com
Wed Nov 24 16:02:09 UTC 2004

Justin French wrote:
> So, the ultimate question is can users (other than HTML/CSS designers)
> gain from a color pallet as a hard-coded feature?  If it's something
> that a large % of users could use, then I'm sure we've got half a chance
> of convincing Allan :)

One more.. I'd love to have a quick way of turning colors into RGB hex
values - maybe even drag'n'drop the little colored blocks into the text
and getting the codes there?

(I've started switching to the the Terminal's color pallet, remembering
the RGB values, and then to BBEdit's ASCII pallet to get the Hex values,
but that's just me :-P )

/MS