[TxMt] Grammarian problems

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Mon Nov 22 20:08:41 UTC 2004

I'm seeing the same problem.

I just wrote the sentence: "Even a relatively short email message with
only 1000 characters  is going to generate a number with 2000 to 3000
digits.".
Grammarian popped up and suggested that I change 'is going to' with the
single word 'will'.  When I accept that change I end up with a sentence
... is going t will generate a number with 2000....  In addition, it
seems to have an image of the sentence that still contains some
previously corrected typos, because when it corrects the sentence it
also puts back the old typos.  I don't see this problem in Mail.

Brad