[TxMt] Grammarian problems

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Tue Nov 23 00:14:03 UTC 2004

On Nov 22, 2004, at 21:08, Brad Miller wrote:

> I'm seeing the same problem.

Unfortunately I don't. I emailed with the Grammarian author, and the
problem seems to be that Grammarian doesn't see the backspaces it sends
to TextMate (or TextMate doesn't react on them), but I cannot reproduce
it on my side (which is a fairly clean system, given that I started
from scratch last week) which makes it very hard to fix.

So if anyone can provide any extra detail it would be helpful. For
example create a new user account and install Grammarian for that new
user and see if the problem exists with that account.