[TxMt] Awkward Find in Project Behavior

Chris Messina factoryjoe at factorycity.net
Sun Nov 14 02:57:48 UTC 2004

Currently when you do an extended Find across a project and choose to
replace text, it is not obvious that your changes aren't saved when you
close the dialog box, which would be the expected bahavior.

It wasn't until I had uploaded all the files in the project and was
about to close the project (I had already closed all of the tabs) when I
was asked if I wanted to save the changed documents! I had to go through
to whole upload process again to commit my changes!

This behavior should be much more transparent to the user--either by
automatically saving changes to files that are not open in tabs or to
have a check box on the find/replace in project dialog that offers to
save changes automatically.

Chris

--

Do the evolution. Get Firefox!