[TxMt] Refresh FireFox command

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 21:59:58 UTC 2004

On Nov 5, 2004, at 21:46, Mats Persson wrote:
> OK, so I am a naughty boy that's getting the missus rather angry now :
> )
>
> Anyway, here's the AS that does what you want.
>
> set theActiveURL to "JavaScript:window.location.reload();"
> tell application "Firefox"
> 	activate
> 	Get URL theActiveURL inside window 1
> end tell
>
> You just need to translate the above into TM command and you're up and
> running.

OK, stretching the world peace a little bit here, but the answer came
to me. So here it is in FULL working order

1.	Save the above AS snippet as a AppleScript file
/Library/Scripts/TextMate/Firefox-BrowserReload.scpt.  (Or whatever you
like)

2.	Type the following into your "Refresh in Firefox" Command:
osascript /Library/Scripts/TextMate/Firefox-BrowserReload.scpt

That's it, it should now work just fine.

Have a nice weekend, and my fight for world peace begins now. : )

Kind regards,

Mats