[TxMt] File differencing

Ryan Schmidt textmate-2004 at ryandesign.com
Wed Dec 15 15:09:30 UTC 2004

I thought about trying to make a TextMate plugin to integrate with
Apple's FileMerge (/Developer/Applications/Utilities/FileMerge) but
TextMate seems to only be able to give me the name of the current file,
not any other open file, and anyway it would only work on saved files,
not files that had changes made, and furthermore you can't really edit
files in FileMerge, not that you'd want to since the idea is to edit in
TextMate. So, in summary, this would indeed be nice to have in
TextMate.

\r