[TxMt] warning for command key-equivalent conflicts?

kumar mcmillan kmcmillan at leapfrogonline.com
Thu Dec 9 15:47:25 UTC 2004

was wondering if TextMate could throw a warning if the key-equivalent
you're assigning to a command will wipe out a pre-existing
key-equivalent.  From what I've observed, if you add a key-equivalent
[that already exists] to a command then the command works --as
expected-- in that key-equivalent, silently overriding what was there
before.  Hopefully not something too difficult?  I guess that would be
helpful for macros too.

Kumar