[TxMt] How about a "replay last used macro"?

Chris Brierley thebrier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 22:15:28 UTC 2004

I love the scratch macro and the ability to replay it with a keyboard
shortcut.  How about a "replay last used macro"?

E.g., let's say I have a saved macro that I don't want to assign a
keyboard shortcut to, but which I do want to use over and over again
for a stretch in a document.  Right now I've got to pick it out from
the menu each time.

If we had a "replay last used macro" I could just hit that keyboard
shortcut repeatedly.  It could probably even replace "replay scratch
macro" and still have the same effect when the last used macro
happened to be scratch.

Thoughts?