[TxMt Plugins] Re: latex plugin and API stability

Andrea Tagliasacchi andrea.tagliasacchi at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:11:45 UTC 2012

Hi Brandon, thanks for your kind reply.

I did see there was an 'alpha' release but that's hardly a final
release. Furthermore, the TM website still refers to old docs
for plugin development. I attempted to deploy plugins in the
same ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/PlugIns but
the new TM is ignoring it… The demo "Clock" plugin which I
had working under the previous version is now not picked
up anymore… i.e. no entry is in the menu.

My question is still valid… have the plugin API changed?
What's the new reference/demo for plugin development?

Best
--Andrea