[SVN] Groovy Grails bundle.

Luke Daley ld at ldaley.com
Tue Oct 2 23:46:24 UTC 2007

Hello,

The "Groovy Grails" bundle is currently in the review section. Is
there anything I can do to help get this bundle certified? Since
uploading, it has undergone one change by Michael Sheets (r8178) to
"Switch from /lib/dialog to /lib/ui".

Members of the Grails community are continually asking when the
bundle will be available. I was planning on waiting until it moved
out of the review section before announcing it. Should I just give
them the URL to it in the review sections for the time being?

- LD.