[SVN] Tagging Bundles

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Wed Feb 21 01:46:01 UTC 2007

Some minor points.

On Feb 20, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

>     File Format:
>         Config
>         Other

It would probably be fine to move all of the File Formats to Markup >
Data, reducing the toplevel categories by one.

[…]
>     Language:
>         All
>         Declarative
>         Graphical

I think 'graphical' should be 'graphics.'

Regarding <http://pastie.textmate.org/41666>, is there a distinction
between "command language" and any other language? Logo is a graphics
language; you can do other things with it, but 'graphics' is where I'd
expect to find it. I think you might want to add 'math language' or
'science' for Matlab and R. You could also tag Fortran as such, I
don't think it would be a problem.

I think CSS belongs under 'stylesheet', rather than graphics, if you
want to add such a category. It isn't really a graphics language in
the same sense as PostScript or Gri -- you don't use it to create
graphics -- the distinction might be that it doesn't directly render
the graphics.

I think Lilypond belongs in whatever category TeX is in, as well as
'Music.' Guitar tablature should also tagged with 'Music,' if someone
ever commits that bundle.

Chris