[SVN] Punctuation Scope

Michael Sheets mummer at whitefalls.org
Wed Aug 23 03:35:49 UTC 2006

> Glad you like it - now that you (and allan, etc) have explained it to
> me, I see a lot of use in the scope.  Let's see what the rest of the
> nitpickers have to say about the revision.  :)
>
> (This is why I wander into the room to be such a pain in the a** about
> things I don't understand right away... :D)

Jacobolus is too lame to post here even after I got the list on
Gmane, anyhow his thoughts are that he likes the general layout and
such. His only dislike was the word definition, he thinks it doesn't
really convey the concept as well as he'd like. Best we could come up
with as a substitute was element though, and allan didn't really like
it. Anyone know of any better word?