[SVN] Punctuation Scope

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Tue Aug 22 13:21:35 UTC 2006

Glad you like it - now that you (and allan, etc) have explained it to
me, I see a lot of use in the scope.  Let's see what the rest of the
nitpickers have to say about the revision.  :)

(This is why I wander into the room to be such a pain in the a** about
things I don't understand right away... :D)

-David