[SVN] r3125 (AppleScript)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Thu Apr 27 06:35:31 UTC 2006

• combined the two macros into one command.

It checks for a leading osascript, to see how to convert it. It works on selection or current line and I gave it a key equivalent of ctrl-shift-H, which we use for various “conversions” in other bundles.

Indent is stripped (when converting back to AppleScript), ideally it should run the result through the “Re-indent Selection”, maybe that should actually be an output option provided by TM.

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/AppleScript.tmbundle/Commands/Toggle AppleScript:osascript.plist
D   trunk/Bundles/AppleScript.tmbundle/Macros/Convert Applescript to osascript.plist
D   trunk/Bundles/AppleScript.tmbundle/Macros/Convert osascript to Applescript.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/AppleScript.tmbundle/info.plist