[SVN] r3125 (AppleScript)

thomas Aylott oblivious at subtlegradient.com
Thu Apr 27 07:10:50 UTC 2006

> • combined the two macros into one command.
>
> It checks for a leading osascript, to see how to convert it. It
> works on selection or current line and I gave it a key equivalent
> of ctrl-shift-H, which we use for various “conversions” in other
> bundles.
>
> Indent is stripped (when converting back to AppleScript), ideally
> it should run the result through the “Re-indent Selection”, maybe
> that should actually be an output option provided by TM.

Excellent.
I intentionally made those macros crappy so someone would feel
obliged to redo them better.
HAHA! You fell for my evil plan.

Yes, it should also re-indent it for you, but the indentation rules
needed a bit of work last time I used it. We can always have it
indent and worry about the indent rules later.

thomas Aylott—subtleGradient—oblivious at subtleGradient.com