[SVN] Bundle commit 509

neoneye at gmail.com neoneye at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:46:17 UTC 2005

Added support for literals both with and without interpolation, so that constructs such as:   %w(a b c)    and  %W(a b c)   gets colored.

NOTE: I don't think TextMate can balance parentesis, so that  %w(a (b) c) would be possible.

NOTE: In ruby you can make literals with any letter you desire, to support this feature a backref in the end pattern.. refering to the begin pattern... is required.  I am not sure if TextMate supports this.

Changed:
U   trunk/Ruby.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Ruby.plist