[SVN] Bundle commit 456

kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:11:58 UTC 2005

Added a Function/ Entity Nav command.  You probably remember this from the TM lists -- all the BBEdit switchers asking "Where is the function nav??".  One of those discussions led to some fancy grep commands getting passed around so I took it upon myself to release one that is a little more flexible (this time as a Python script).

It should be very easy to add new language handlers, so please be my guest (you will see in the code).  I have only included Python (.py) and PHP (.php, .inc) support.

Also I wasn't sure where to put it so temporarily I filed it under Defaults.

Changed:
A   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/Commands/020 Function: Entity Nav.plist
A   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/bin/
A   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/bin/entitynav.py
U   trunk/Defaults.tmbundle/info.plist