[SVN] overlapping fileTypes in multiple bundles?

Brian Lalor blalor at bravo5.org
Wed Jan 5 10:10:22 UTC 2005

How does TM handle having a single file extension set in the fileTypes
property in multiple bundles?  I noticed that I've got "plist" set as
an extension in my XML bundle, but there's an overlap with the
PropertyList bundle.

Allan, do you intend to support something like Emacs' embedded mode
specifier (I just made that up; sounds good, doesn't it? :-) ), such as
	// -*- XML -*-
to indicate that a given file should use that mode?

If you do, might I suggest that you follow the convention already
implemented by one of the other editors (vim, Emacs, etc.) so that
people switching will have that benefit?

Great work with the svn repository, by the way.  One question, tho: why
password-protect the repository for anonymous access?

--
    __   ____
   / /  / __/ Brian Lalor
  / _ \/__ \  blalor at bravo5.org