[SVN] Bundle commit 179

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Wed Feb 2 20:48:05 UTC 2005

At 12:21 PM -0800 2/2/05, Chris Thomas wrote:
>Perhaps this would be more clear as: 'elements that are similar
>across languages should be grouped together into the same
>subhierarchies'.
>
>I should put something definitive up on the wiki so we can all bash at it.

Here is my heuristic: I have my favorite colors for different syntax
items that I want to carry across different languages. So I separated
items into different classes depending on whether I would want to
color them in the same way. The assumption is format preferences for
larger classes cascade down to the subclasses unless there are
specific overrides.

best, Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu