[SVN] Invisibles bundle still needed?

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:33:31 UTC 2005

On 4/24/05, Chris Thomas <chris at cjack.com> wrote:
> Looks like it's obsoleted by the Text Utilities bundle and the native
> Show Invisibles support?
>
> (Tangential thought: "show invisibles" might be nice as a per-scope
> setting, to clarify XML files and such.)

Well I actually used it from time to time to see if the document used
tabs or not, so if there is no bundle now, I would like to request a
way to view tabs with the 'Show Invisibles' option in the View menu.
(Which I think would be better than the Invisibles syntax, because you
can still preserve the individual syntax of the file)

--
Torsten