[SVN] Beta 7

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:28:57 UTC 2005

I did this:
- updated svn
- copied the new beta over the old TextMate beta
- opened from my dock icon.  Got error "There is no application to
open document null".
- Tried again, double clicking the TextMate app file itself.  Now it
hangs, doesn't start up.  i deleted the prefs thinking it was the last
project I had open.  Tried opening it again.  Still hangs ... and
doesn't make a new pref file.  Any suggestions?

thx, K