[TxMt] Re: TM's QuickLook plugin

Marc Wilson posguy99 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 22:35:48 UTC 2020

Yup, and thus:

[ 3:25 PM][ttys001][/Users/mwilson]

mbp13 $ mdls -name kMDItemContentTypeTree hello.c

kMDItemContentTypeTree = (

"public.c-source",

"public.source-code",

"public.plain-text",

"public.text",

"public.data",

"public.item",

"public.content"

)

Should mean that the TW generator would be used, since there is no registration for public.c-source, and TM owns the registration for public.source-code. But it isn’t.

Or this one:

[ 3:28 PM][ttys002][../AppleScript/BBEdit]

mbp13 $ mdls -name kMDItemContentTypeTree Create\ New\ File.applescript

kMDItemContentTypeTree = (

"com.apple.applescript.text",

"public.script",

"public.source-code",

"public.plain-text",

"public.text",

"public.data",

"public.item",

"public.content"

)

Should produce the same result. But it doesn’t.

--
Marc Wilson
posguy99 at gmail.com

`