[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2.0.14 and 2.0.15 broken

Sat May 16 09:37:07 UTC 2020

On 16 May 2020, at 16:21, Paulo Moura wrote:

>> Can you provide a screen shot of the menu shortcuts?
> Not as far as I can tell. I'm forced to use the mouse/trackpad to go
> to the preferences pane or quitting TextMate.

For the menu shortcuts: Is this problem only in TextMate?

This could be a font corruption bug, to fix it, clear the font database
by running this in a terminal:

     sudo atsutil databases -remove

This may require a reboot afterward.

>> Can you provide a crash report?
> Attached.

Thanks, it’s not obvious to me what could cause this, but try hold
shift (⇧) when launching TextMate, this allows to disable session
restore, see if a clean slate will avoid the crash.