[TxMt] Re: Difference with indentation rules between TM1.5 and TM2.0

Sat May 16 02:18:50 UTC 2020

On 12 May 2020, at 21:37, Simon Lucas wrote:

> Why is it different, or rather how can I fix it, please?

The change is that TextMate 1.x only used the rules after you press
return (to estimate indent of the new line), where 2.x also does it when
you make an edit to a line, that makes the rules think it should now be
indented differently.

Can you provide a sample AS3 file in your style? Then we should be able
to update the rules to support this.

As a temporary workaround, in `~/.tm_properties` you can add this
section:

	[ source.actionscript ]
	disableIndentCorrections = true

This will disable indent corrections for AS3 files.

You can also set it to `emptyLines` instead of `true`. Then it is only
when you type on an empty line, that it disables the corrections.