[TxMt] Re: how to star from clipboard history?

Mon May 11 01:47:50 UTC 2020

On 10 Nov 2018, at 14:46, Uğur Özyılmazel (vigo) wrote:

> Alan, that would be super awesome if this feature exists somehow. This
> is super required feature. It's very hard to find without out starring
> or bookmarking. I hope you would implement this feature 8)

Pardon the delay, but 2.0.12 now support flagging clipboard history
items.

Current version only allows to flag and unflag them, which have them
never expunged from history, and there is a page showing only flagged
items.

Already I find this quite useful, but for find history, I would like to
find a way to couple the flagged search string with the replacement
string, as I have a bunch of common regular expression replacements I do
(e.g. add/remove thousand separators from numbers, cleanup CSV bank
statement, etc.), but that then begs for naming them, so perhaps this is
more a “saved searches” rather than flagged history items, but would
be ideal if we don’t need to have two different features effectively
achieving the same thing.