[TxMt] Re: files appear blank...

Mon May 11 01:31:41 UTC 2020

On 6 May 2020, at 1:26, Tim Bates wrote:

> More weirdness (in addition to  page blanking multiple time s day)...
> files appear empty (empty window, line 1 only, no characters...).

This is a hunch, but try delete
`~/Library/Caches/com.macromates.TextMate/BundlesIndex.binary`.

If you use import filters, and the index points to a non-existing
(enabler) filter, I *think* it would effectively fail to open (process)
the file, but not handle that gracefully.

The handling of corrupt bundle index is definitely something that needs
improving.