[TxMt] Re: Possible additional Touchbar icons

Mon May 11 01:07:04 UTC 2020

On 27 Aug 2019, at 18:54, Tim Bates wrote:

> Nice to see Touch Bar improvements: Thank you!

All work regarding this is done by Ronald Wampler. Personally I do not
yet have a machine with touch bar (I know there is a simulator, but on
the list of things to work on, I’m afraid touch bar is pretty low).

> If so, it would be helpful when the Find window is frontmost, to have
> 	1. A touch icon for the "regex" check box (what is the short cut for
> that?)

Shortcut for toggling regular expression is ⌥⌘R.

FYI the shortcuts are listed in the Edit → Find → Find Options
submenu, although probably not easy to discover.