[TxMt] Re: behavior of "Find" window - don't recent on bring to front?

Mon May 11 00:57:11 UTC 2020

On 1 Dec 2018, at 22:29, Timothy Bates wrote:

>> What I have been wanting to add is history to the find dialog with
>> ⌘[ / ⌘] to go back/forward in the history.
> That seems like it would be good: Just a key stroke to get back to a
> prior set of settings.

It took a while, but latest build supports pressing ⌘[ (after ⇧⌘F)
to go back to previous folder searched.

In this thread, John DeSoi suggested not changing the folder when
double-clicking search results (which closes the window and will likely
see it be re-opened with ⇧⌘F, which is when it goes to project”)
— I do think this change makes sense, but as the folder changes on
open (not close), it was not immediately clear how to actually implement
this, but I have put it on the to-do.