[TxMt] Re: Tab dragging bug with Wacom tablet

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:45:04 UTC 2020

I just managed to reproduce this on desktop too, fairly easily

Open a few tabs, then using the mouse quickly click and drag a tab a few
pixels before letting go.
It takes a few tries, but eventually Textmate locks up, and the tab you
were trying to drag is left in a detached state (and set to stay-on-top)

Screenshot here, showing the floating tab after I moved the frozen textmate
window down slightly

https://i.imgur.com/BVIOfeM.png