[TxMt] Find dialog bug

Mon Jun 8 14:24:40 UTC 2020

I’ve been seeing things where a search gives what I know are incorrect
results, or worse, I’ll go for days thinking I’ve identified all the
references to some string in a project then find out I missed a few. I
think I’ve somewhat figured out how to reproduce it.

Selecting a folder in the File Browser and hitting ⇧⌘F mostly works
as expected, but if the Find dialog is already open, the “In:” field
doesn’t update.

If you perform the search anyway, it seems to sometimes search the
original location (still displayed) and sometimes search what you had
selected in the File Browser, even though that isn’t displayed. I
swear it searches the entire project sometimes as well, but I could be
wrong about that.

In any case, something isn’t quite right. Thanks.

--
Rob McBroom