[TxMt] Fuzzy search for TextMate::UI.complete

Feek feekdiv at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 20:09:59 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I've written a custom action in order to compete my PHP functions. By default only functions inside a file are completed, but my action can complete all functions inside a project folder!

I use theRuby  TextMate::UI.complete to show the completion list.

Is there a way to have a fuzzy search? Now you have to type the all letters of a function. This is annoying when al lot of functions have the same (long) prefix.

Example function names:

prefix_more_name_1
prefix_more_name_2
prefix_more_name_3

It should be nice when you type pr3 you get prefix_more_name_3. No you have to type "prefix_more_name" completely...

== feek