[TxMt] Re: TextMate 1.5 ⟷ macOS compatibility [WRONG E-MAIL THREAD]

Tue Jul 14 09:51:05 UTC 2020

On 28 May 2020, at 7:34, list_email at icloud.com wrote:

> After I exercised and exorcised all my other superstitions and tried
> this (changing the case of the file name), I finally noticed that the
> name in the title of the new, spurious, source window was the source
> file name but with upper case letters replaced by lower-case letters.
> So, for example, Test_Hermite_Cubic_Spline was displayed in the new
> title bar as test_hermite_cubic_spline, and, if I’ve not been clear
> yet, the malfunction was then present.

> Final note: Is this a Ruby thing? I’ll paste the build script
> below—some of it will look foreign to most. I’ve modified this
> from the original Ada bundle.

The code to “parse errors” in your build command should not do these
case transformations.

But I searched for `gprbuild` and `lowercase` and found this link:

https://docs.adacore.com/gprbuild-docs/html/gprbuild_ug/gnat_project_manager.html#naming-schemes

So it appears that the Ada build tool might do some case
transformations.